Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Keane: Don't Even Tell Me!

Keane is playing at the Bowery Ballroom next month and tickets went on sale this past Friday at noon. I was stalking the ticket site by 11:30am so that I wouldn't miss out (just like Richie taught me). Guess what? I fucking missed out! I don't even know what happened! I was refreshing like crazy, and I MIGHT have been a few seconds late, but it's the Bowery Ballroom for fuck's sake! It shouldn't sell out in a matter of minutes! It's not Madonna! Although personally I am liking Keane more than Madonna these days. Don't tell Madge that I'm not a fan of all the purple and feathered hair she's been sportin' lately. And she doesn't even let her kids watch TV! It's TV! But I digress... The one time I got close to purchasing tix, I put all my info in, and when I hit enter, it took me back to the beginning!!! GRRRRR! So I started over, obv, but to no avail! "We're sorry, the event you are trying to purchase tickets for is sold out!" Bitch!

So don't even tell me that YOU got tickets to this show (unless of course you're planning on giving/selling them to this bitch:)) I am not paying the $265 I saw them going for on www.ticko.com. Ummm no. I will pay you the face value of a whopping $25.

No comments: