Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Let the bitchfest begin...

A lot of things piss me off. I don't always tell people when they're annoying or disrespectful or just downright rude b/c I don't want to cause conflict. And I don't want to be a bitch. I want everyone to just be happy and be friends and get along...blah, blah, blah. So instead, I bitch to my closest friends, and they bitch back. We chat and gossip and bitch for hours sometimes about stupid shit. About bitches. It's fun and no one gets hurt. This seems to work for me, for us, and I don't want to change that since we can bitch with the best of 'em.

So I've decided to start bitchfest nyc so that I have another place to bitch when my friends and I are otherwise engaged and can't get together for a bitchfest.

__________________________________________________________________

OK, so my first post wasn't really a bitchfest, more of a way to introduce the blog and say bitch a lot. I promise that my next post will be v. bitchy b/c I know (and have been told) that I am good at it. Being bitchy, that is.

And so, the bitchfest begins. Welcome to bitchfest nyc.

P.S. Did you know that after writing and saying bitch more than a dozen times (I counted 16 bitches, make that 17, in this post) it doesn't even look or sound like a real word anymore? Kind of like when you say squirrel or shampoo too many times...

2 comments:

Tricky Rick said...

Hooray! I want to guest blog every minute! Today I want to bitch about the Back Room. How DARE they not be open on a Monday night!

kimmyk said...

Don't forget about The Delancey roofdeckoasis being closed on a Monday!