Tuesday, August 29, 2006

O.O.C.

We had our summer work picnic last week, and the pix are in! The after party pix are my fave b/c it makes kimmyk look a bit O.O.C. (out.of.control. for you slow folks).

Just to set the record straight, I wasn't really all that O.O.C., but the after party pix seem to be telling a different story!

Here’s kimmyk being cute and funny:




















Here’s kimmyk trying to do “sexy” face. Notice how it never seems to come out all that sexy. Hmpf...we’ll have to work on that.
At least I’m w/ cute boys (Big RyRy and Dan), so that was fun:
















This one is my fave. At first glance it just looks like some cute co-workers (Liz looks adorable of course, and I dont' know her friend) having fun, but if you look closely...
















AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...there’s kimmyk in the background! I laugh every time I see it! AHAHHAHAHAHHHA! Don’t you HATE when people do that?!?! How rude! I am such a bitch!

1 comment:

Pat said...

I can't tell if you're a bitch, but if you are you are a nice one..