Thursday, August 03, 2006

They Call it the "Randy Candy"

I assume when you were little you all heard that the green M&Ms are an aphrodisiac. Am I right? Although I didn't use the word "aphrodisiac" when I was 8, so instead we used "makes you horny." In case no one believes me, go here . Well since I thought this was The. Coolest. Thing. Ever. at the time, I started saving all the green ones for last. How it would make me cooler (and hornier) by eating them last, I do not know, but TO THIS DAY, I still do it! I probably only have M&Ms about once every couple of months, but when I do, the green ones are put aside and eaten last (peanut or plain).

Well, today I just got some fro' yo' from the caf since it's a freaking 95 degrees (feels like 103) out! And I put some M&Ms on there. Mmmmmm. As usual, I tried to eat the green ones last, but this one little stinker got on my spoon, and I didn't see it until it was too late. I ate one of the green M&Ms NOT LAST. My OCD is obviously acting up today.

What a little bitch you are!

No comments: