Monday, September 18, 2006

Don't Judge a Bar by it's Cover

I've heard good things about Cafe Charbon, so 'boyfriend' and I checked it out while in the LES this past Saturday night.

Now, it was kind of late and we had just come from a birthday party, so I don't remember all that much about the place. I remember liking the look of the place and how dark it was. I remember thinking it was nice that it wasn't all that crowded but crowded enough. And I remember liking this girl's backless shirt that would look pretty cute on me.

Ohhh, wait, hold the phone. It's all coming back to me now . The music was AWFUL! It went from an upbeat Peter Gabriel song (I think) right into something techno. Weird. Don't even get me started on the people. They were horrendous! I'm talking, "please don't even think about looking at me" horrendous. It was bad.

So we just found a corner and made out for a while b/f running for the door.

For some reason, as horen as it was Saturday, I might have to give it another chance. I feel like it might've just been a bad night.

No comments: