Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pizza Negotiations

So leaving the LES on Saturday night there were NO CABS in the area, as usual, and it sucked. Finally a livery car pulled over but wanted to charge us way too much $ to get to the UES. So 'boyfriend,' being the smartest man alive (more often than not:)), begins his best salesman pitch. He says we'll give him $X to get home AND a slice of pizza from the place of his choice. Brilliant.

Turns out, we love driver (side note: for those of you who don't know us, 'boyfriend' and I tend to befriend anyone and everyone drunk or sober), so we end up getting driver pizza AND a Mango Madness Snapple (his personal choice).

Smart driver waits while his slice cools off to eat it. Drunk kimmyk decides to dig right in b/c she just can't wait. Not only do I drip grease all over my pretty shirt AND jeans, which are now stained for life, but I also burn my tongue and the roof of my mouth, which still hurt to this day.

I'm thinking it was totally worth it, bitches.

No comments: