Thursday, November 30, 2006

Oh, God! Book II

So the other night I was trying to catch up on all my emails and friend's blogs since I've been so damn busy this past week (Turkey Day, etc). When I started out on the computer, Sixteen Candles was on TV (might be my all time fave movie). But after I'd been reading for about a 1/2 hour, I noticed a v. strange song come on. Sixteen Candles had been over for about 10 mins, and a new movie had started. It was a 1980 film called Oh, God! Book II (What? How the hell, I mean heck, did I start watching a religious flick)?

I decided to see what was going on, and it was a father and daughter eating in a Chinese restaurant. (OK good, a Chinese restaurant is my fave place talk about God, so I could relate).

The father says: "I met someone, honey" to a little girl who appears to be about 7-8 years old.

The little girl replies, "Does she have big boobs? Mom said she has big boobs. I wonder what kind I'll have." (Whoa! I don't think God would approve of this)!

Daddy chuckles, then says, "I'll be right back," and then goes to make a phonecall. (Way to handle the boob sitch, Daddy).

Little girl then opens up a fortune cookie which reads:
"Meet me in the lounge.
-God"

OK, at this point, I need to know what I'm watching. Obviously this movie is not what I originally thought. So I imdb'd it, and it turns out it's a comedy AND it's a trilogy! To think my night couldn't get any better than catching up on blogs!

I'm joking. I will never watch any of these movies.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

I've never seen any of these.

So tell me, did you put them in your NETFLIX order or what?

kimmyk said...

Oh and btw...16 Candles is one of my all time favorites.

I love it when he falls out of the tree.