Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ding Ding Ding!

I'm sure you're sick of hearing about the line on my face, but it has finally occurred to me that it's not a sleep line. I think it's a rash from the effing $45 scam, I mean shine, treatment!!!

It was only supposed to be left on for 7 mins, and I know this b/c the hairwasher bitch said to Yoni (hehe, the stylist's name was Yoni (vulva puppet anyone?)), "it's only supposed to stay on for 7 mins right?" And Yoni said yes dear in his little Greek? Swedish? accent.

So after sitting there for about 5 mins w/ the treatment on, Yoni decides to move me over under a hairdryer, and he says, "here, now you will be warm." So I'm thinking, why the hell do I have to be warm for the last 2 mins? Do I look cold? Turns out it slows it down or something, but whatev...

Hairwasher bitch then starts washing someone else's hair (who turns out to be a woman who works there). Umm...hello, it's been over 7 mins, and my scalp is starting to burn a little bit, and you're washing a co-worker's hair? Hmm...what is wrong w/ this picture?

I started fuming after about 15 minutes b/c my scalp is burning and the shiz is dripping down the side of my face. I should've just gotten up and gone bitchfest on their asses, but I waited patiently. Yoni finally looked over at me after about 25 mins, so I tapped my wrist (w/ no watch), so he knew I was ready to be rinsed. Like now.

Hairwasher bitch rinses, Yoni cuts, I go home w/ an itchy scalp (but v. shiny hair).

Fast-fwd to this morning, past the 2 "sleeping line" blogs, to about a 1/2 hour ago when I realize that sleeping line is not just a line, but is now blotchy and spreading down the left side of my face. Oh yeah, it's a full-blown rash and I have 2 parties to attend tonight. Guess I will be going all rashy.

I called Yoni, told him what happened. He told me I must be allergic to the treatment. I'm not allergic to anything, but fine, I'm allergic, and you left it on my burning scalp and dripping down my face for for 25 mins. He said, "first, I am sorry, second, what can I do to make you happy?" Well, well, now we're getting somewhere. Free haircuts for the rest of my life? Ok, fine, I'll settle for a free cut and blowdry, which he agreed to.

Being rashy and bitchy kinda paid off! Good thing bars are dark:(

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Ugh. Seriously that's a for life sort of screw up. Make sure you remind him of that..often.

jb said...

You're still sexy. I didn't notice anything last night.
Thanks for coming, rashes and all.
Miss you already,
jb