Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Spencer Bratt

Is anyone besides me watching The Hills on MTV? Well, I can't get enough of it even though it's cheesey and petty and bitchy. The drama just sucks me in.


I've been finding myself yelling at the television these past few weeks though, usually aimed towards Heidi, Lauren's (she doesn't want to be called LC anymore) BFF and roomie b/c her boyfriend, Spencer Pratt, is such a dirtbag! He's unfaithful and manipulative, and everything that comes out of his mouth is so obviously fake! It just makes me scream that Heidi is falling for it!

In last night's episode, however, Heidi has finally caught him in the act, and it doesn't hurt that Audrina has proof of his cheating, lying ways! Ugh, I want him off the show. He bugs me. Not sure if that's going to happen though b/c in the previews for next week, it shows Heidi on the phone w/ Spence saying, "I need at least a week away from you." A week!? Oh Heidi, how about a lifetime?!

Here is Spencer's myspace page, which makes me want to barf. Feel free to write mean things to him. Ha!





Ew! Doesn't he just look like a creep?

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Spencer SUXX, but not as much as his friend Brody! Oh man, the episode where Lauren goes home with him and he says line after line of cliched hookup bullshit... Even his tone was totally patronizing and lame. Seriously!?! Are those girls really falling for that stuff?! Not to mention that the girls they burned Lauren and Heidi for are PLAYMATES! Ewwwww gross!

kimmyk said...

So funny you said that b/c I was going to write one about Brody too...about that exact same clip of him on the balcony w/ Lauren feeding her cheeeeeeeese.