Thursday, April 05, 2007

My Appearance on Ellen

On my walk to work today, I looked up at my building and thought about how cool it was when Ellen was taping her show here last year. The studio looks out onto Columbus Circle/Central park, and I could always see them setting up in the morning.

A woman who lives across from the studio put up a big sign saying something like, "hello Ellen you da bomb" or "Good luck Ellen" or something like that. Well when Ellen saw this, she ran on over w/ a camera crew and went to visit this woman!!! I was SO JEALOUS!

So now it's my dream to have Ellen look out the studio window and see me walking by as I'm doing something worthy of a shout-out! Like tripping or looking cute or spitting (not that I spit regularly, but I might swallow a bug or something...), and Ellen would laugh, and b/c I'm so funny she would run downstairs and invite me up to be on her show.



1 comment:

kimmyk said...

OMG. That looks soo busy there. Like...how cool is that??? You don't see places like that in Ohio let me tell you. Let alone have Ellen working across the way....very lucky!