Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Chilax'n and Elliott Yamin

Saw Elliott Yamin last night at the Bowery Ballroom w/ Richard and Trace . He has such a great voice! I remember now why I fell in love w/ him when he was on Idol. He gave such a great performance, and his voice never faltered! His hair was extremely shaggy, which I thought was cute even though it needed a bit of a trim. He had on a cute blue tee w/ a baseball cap. He's just adorable.

The only disappointing thing about the whole night is that as we were heading upstairs a few minutes b/f he was about to come on, he came barreling down the stairs to go to the bathroom or something, and we didn't even notice! Trace and I were in some stupid convo - we have no clue what we were even talking about b/c Richard goes, "That was Elliott." At first we didn't believe him so we turned around and started walking back down seeing if we could catch him. He was going so fast as to not get stopped by adoring fans, but we did catch a glimpse of him before he ran out the back. I didn't have my camera on me anyway, so i have no idea what I would've done had I actually stopped him, but still! Wah!

Before the show we went to Olivia for tapas and a "chillax" (a shot of tequila followed by a shot of SPICY Bloody Mary mix). Mmmm. I highly recommend the place (and the "chillax") if you're ever on the LES. So does Richie:)

2 comments:

Mo said...

Sounds like a fun night. :)

kimmyk said...

I love Elliott. Loved him on AI too. Shoulda stuck your foot out there and tripped 'em...pounced on top and used your cell phone to snap the picture of when "Elliott molested you in the hallway".
Ok, maybe that's just how my brain works.