Friday, June 22, 2007

Ugly AND Perverted!


I went to the Licensing International Expo the other day w/ some friends from work. We had a blast walking around and looking at all the booths. One of the first booths we went to had these little stuffed animals in them, called "Pretty Uglies" or something like that. Anyhoo, they also had the life-size version of them roaming around and you could take your picture w/ them. Why we felt the need to take a picture w/ them, we do not know. We thought they were cute.
During the picture, the blue "ugly" grabbed my friends' asses! (you can kind of see it in the pic). Then after as I was waving bye (I was trying to be nice), the same blue one blew in my face! I smelled his nasty, ugly breath! How rude! And they're supposed to be for the kids!

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

You shoulda kicked his ass and punched him in the dirty mouth and then tossed in some gum.

Next time call me and I'll walk ya through it incase ya forget.