Monday, September 10, 2007

Damn You Britney!

I am so mad at Brit. I was really hoping for an amazing come-back last night on the MTV VMA's, and instead I got a skanky, drugged-up or drunk (I'm assuming this b/c she almost fell over numerous times), barely-moving, crazy-blue-eyed, half-hearted Britney. Where's our old pop princess!?! We miss you! Obvs she was going to lip-synch b/c that's what she does. We're used to that much, but it's usually done w/so much more enthusiasm! I refuse to even post the video on my blog. But you can find it here. She's not even moving!!!

I wish the fight between Tommy Lee and Kid Rock broke out during Britney's performance. At least then the focus would've been off her and she would've had an excuse!


Britney, I can't even look at you right now.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

yeah i wanted to see the fight too!

i'd sooo do tommy lee. if you tell anyone i said that i'll call you a liar and tell them you stole my identity and posted this. just so you know.

i wouldn't do kid rock. i mean, he's from michigan for fuks sakes.

Kate Michele said...

The worst was all the buzz about how fat she looked! FAT??!!

Ohhh brother.....