Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Lied Just a Little...


We didn't end up going to Pegu Club after all. 'Boyfriend' and I started walking there when we realized it was way too far from the restaurant to walk to on empty-food, liquor-filled tummies. Instead we went to Pravda, a Russian Vodka bar that 'boyfriend' knew about from years ago (I was v. impressed w/ him that he had this tidbit of info he had never mentioned. (Usually it's me, well Richard, that has all the cool bar/restaurant info.) Anyhoo, Pravda was awesome. I highly recommend. Get the crab cakes.

As far as Peasant goes, I am too lazy to review it right now...but it rocked. Go there. Do it. Get the sardines (no joke) and the pasta w/ lobster. Mmmmm, and did I mention they serve their bread w/ ricotta cheese instead of butter? Well they do. Enjoy!

No comments: