Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kimmmberly

Just to change it up and keep things interesting, I've started straightening my hair again. It's only been a couple weeks, but this morning fiance said to me, "I love that you're doing your hair again every day, it looks HOT!" And because I don't know how to just say thank you and prefer to be a pain in the ass, I responded with a, "What? I didn't look hot before?" (pretending to be offended). To which he replied, "Of course you did, you just looked like Kim, now you look like Kimmmmberly." Can you hear the growl when he says Kimmmmberly? It was that, 'if I didn't already have one foot out the door and my back pack on, I might not be leaving quite so soon this morning' kind of Kimmmberly.

Look out Kim! Kimmmmmberly is here to stay! (until she gets lazy again...)

Wow, I'm pretty w/ straight hair...Botox and all.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

i was thinking of getting a perm to flatten this mop i got going on.

i have natural curly hair and running a perm through it is the only way i can flatten it out.

i bet you look lovely.

although i dont know that i would want some guy saying my name like that. i'd feel icky i think.