Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Look out Jay-Z


At this point in my blogging career, I've had more comebacks than Jay-Z and Michael Jordon put together. So on that note, let's not make a big deal of it, bitches.

A few fun things that have happened in the past few months...
1. I got a new job - it's going well, thanks.
2. I've started wearing purple eye-liner, and so far it's been a hit.
3. I've joined Facebook and have become more obsessed with it than I ever was w/ myspace. Obsessed.
4. Greek and Gossip Girl are my new fave shows of the moment. Something about those G's that does it for me. (Get your mind out of the gutter).
5. My bunions have protruded a bit more. And I think I'm getting a corn on my right pinky toe. Good times.
6. I had a physical for the first time in a few years and found out that my cholesterol is a little high. WTF?! Does this mean I have to cut down on cheese? I love cheese.
7. Oh yeah - I GOT ENGAGED! Check me out!

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

woot!
yeah you're back!!!!!!

congrats on...
#1 and 7!!!! (big congrats!!!)

Sorry to hear about #3 and 5 oh yeah and 6. Cheese is good. I could do an entire post on my love of cheese really.

and uh that's good to know about #2. When blue mascara makes a come back-dude I got the stash!

great to see you back!