Monday, June 02, 2008

SEX AND THE CITY (I won't spoil it)

I saw the SEX AND THE CITY movie last night! Please do NOT believe what you read b/c the reviews are saying it's horrible! I completely disagree! It was amazing. There was an energy that I've never felt b/f in a movie experience. I felt like one of those Star Wars weirdos or the Harry Potter geeks (don't take offense b/c I'm kind of a Bourne freak).

People in the theater were laughing, cheering, clapping, crying (except for the guys who's girlfriend's dragged them along - poor guys).

I don't consider myself a girly girl, but last night I was one of the girls and it was so fun! When the opening music came on and people were cheering and clapping I wanted to poke my eyes out thinking, who are these obsessed psychos? Get a life.

But by somewhere in the middle I was an obsessed psycho! (Not that that's so different than my daily life)!

Samantha's character stole the show - she was funny, warm, and right on cue the entire movie. I've always liked her character on the show, but she was never my favorite - in the movie, she was my absolute FAVE!

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll clap, you'll see a full frontal. ENJOY!

No comments: