Thursday, May 25, 2006

Shaken Doggy Syndrome

So I was just eating lunch in Central Park with a couple work friends. We were drinking Jamba, people-watching, attempting to avoid the bugs and waiting for the sun to come out (which never happened, and it was supposed to be 80 and sunny today - pfff). Anyhoo, a few cute doggies walked by and we were admiring, oohing and ahhing them. Next thing you know, the owner of the cutest doggy picks him up and starts shaking him! Yes, shaking the doggy! Now I get a bit upset by this and say to 'friends,' "what the &*$# is he doing!?! He's shaking the doggy!!!" B/c I was thinking that maybe this was his way of trying to train the doggy since the doggy was pulling on his leash and trying to play w/ other doggies. So now I am feeling the need to say something to this abusive pet owner bitch!

Thankfully before I could cause a raucous, 'friend' set me straight and said something along the lines of, "Kimmy K, that cute doggy just ate something nasty off the ground and abusive pet owner is actually trying to save cute doggy's life by shaking the shit out of his mouth."

Whatever. I guess I've been wrong before.

No comments: