Friday, May 26, 2006

iPod Bit the Dust

My iPod bit it. It just decided that it didn't feel like turning on for me anymore. Mini bitch.

This happened a few days ago, but I am just today finally coming to terms with it enough to express my feelings.

It was a mini. It was light blue. It held 1,000 songs and not just ANY songs, but MY songs. The ones that make me happy (and keep me from being bitchy). The songs that get me to and from...the songs that ride on the subway and run through Central Park with me. SO upset. So V. upset. Duh, I know that everything is still on iTunes, but it's just not the same.

I've been told there is an iPod doctor. I'm trying to decide if it's worth going through the trouble of contacting him, or just getting a new one. A nano maybe. A black one. Or, since I'm such an amazing, hardly ever bitchy (yeah right), girlfriend and gave 'boyfriend' a nano for Valentine's Day, maybe he would be so kind as to let me use his old one even though it's the size of a brick.

I need time to think.

2 comments:

Dennis Christie said...

Just get a new one. It's so worth it. I recently upgraded from my OLD brick-like 40G to a black 60G and I LOVE IT!!!!

Tricky Rick said...

There could be a whole blog bitching about iPods. Mark should start that one! Get the Nano - dealing with fixing is just too much of a nightmare!