Thursday, June 01, 2006

Brangelina Baby

So as we ALLLLLL know, little Shiloh-who cares-Nouvel-team Aniston-Jolie-I love Vinnifer-Pitt has finally arrived. Yes, in case there is any question, I. AM. OVER. BRANGELINA. Never liked them at all actually, and am still to this day heartbroken about Jen and Brad's (hate his guts now) breakup. Heartbroken (sigh).

Anyway, I find it upsetting that the birth overshadowed little Kingston James McGregor Rossdale, especially since, in my opinion, that is the BEST name given to a baby since FOREVER. Don't even get me started on the little Bluebird kid.

I found this absolutely AMAZING picture (of course on Pink is the New Blog) of little Shiloh and her 'rents that I think is quite funny. The artist must have read my mind since I've been thinking the exact same thing ever since Angie got knocked up.

















Click here to read the story.

What an UGLY baby! Come on, it really would be funny wouldn't it? If THE MOST BEAUTIFUL people in the world had an ugly baby? Just a little bit? I don't mean to be a bitch, ok OBVIOUSLY I do. But I really do love the fact that I'm not alone...

1 comment:

Tricky Rick said...

Brangelina sucks! Now poor Maddox and Zahara will loose favor with the press since they are just the adopted children. Oh, and poor Rachel Weisz - her baby got virtually NO publicity even though it basically helped her carry the Oscar off the stage!