Thursday, June 22, 2006

Eff!

I have just been informed that we missed Brit Brit in the mall yesterday. This is what happens when I'm too effing busy to take an effing lunchbreak and go downstairs! NOT that that was necessarily when she was there, but it COULD HAVE been, and it would've upped my chances, and I might have seen her! I don't know what I would have done. I know I make fun of Brit on a daily basis, but I still would LOVE to see her! I still worship her even though oops, she keeps doing it again! I mean she is the princess of pop, people!

Kate said she would've cried to the point of embarassment.

Lety said she would've slapped her then hugged her, in that order.

I probably would have taken Seany P. from her just long enough to tell him to get rid of his nutso, money-hungry daddy, but to give Mommy a chance. I think she's doing ok, considering...

No comments: