Thursday, June 22, 2006

Her Mission & Motherhood

Did everybody catch hottie Anderson Cooper interviewing Angelina on "360" the other night? Me too! And I can't believe I watched it since I'm soooo Team Aniston! I was flipping through the channels last night (who the hell flips anymore now that there's the guide - weird), but there she was looking all pretty, telling Ole Blue Eyes "Hi! I just had a baby, and I am as skinny and sexy as ever, and guess what? My boobs have gotten even more enormous. OMG, I just don't know what to do. Woe is me!"

I was instantly drawn in. Damn it Angie!

I have to admit that the bitch is v. well-spoken, v. beautiful, v. puffy-lipped, and let's not forget that she donates 1/3 of her income to charity.

OMG, did I just switch teams? Did her interview finally do it for me? Am I suddenly Team Jolie-Pitt? EFF NO! I’m still 100% Team Aniston (which from this day forward, I'm going to call Team Vinnifer). However, I was v. impressed with her and her cause, and she does have a gorgeous fam. Maybe I’ll stop picking on her. FOR NOW!

No comments: