Friday, June 02, 2006

Invisible Quizzes

So not a lot going on at work today (shhhh, don't tell my boss), so I've been online blogging, myspacing, playing word games, and attempting to complete invisible quizzes.

But Kimmyk, if they're invisible how are we supposed to do them? Yeah, tell me about it! In the most recent quiz they have posted (#286), I only got 2! Why? B/c they're invisible!!!

One of them is Who Framed Roger Rabbit b/c there is no mistaking Jessica Rabbit (duh), and the second one has a bobsled in it. What's the only movie in the history of America with a bobsled in it? Yes, "Cool Runnings." So I got the easy ones. The rest, no. effing. clue. Maybe I'm just a bitch AND an idiot.

Good luck. It's not v. fun.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

I just thought I would say hi from one KimmyK to another.

I knew the first one, but the second one has me stumped.

Have a great weekend!