Monday, June 12, 2006

Kenneth Cole Salesbitch

I am normally not a jealous girlfriend; bitchy maybe, but not jealous. HOWEVER, there's this one salesbitch who works at Kenneth Cole that I would torture if given the chance. Here's a little background on the bitch. She's petite, Asian, cute, blah blah blah. Let's just say she is 'boyfriend's' dream come true. Something about them being submissive...umm...yeah, you get the idea.

Those of you who know me know that I am far from petite, even farther from Asian (even though my eyes are slightly small, and the Asian ladies at my laundry place told me I look Asian in my license photo...but that is neither here nor there).

So 'boyfriend' loves KC shoes, so we went in to get him a pair a few months back. Salesbitch was helping him with the shoes while I'm off shopping. Next thing you know, she's talking 'boyfriend' into buying EVERYTHING in the store. She was taking advantage of him since he was standing there with his tongue out. BITCH! So I go over to 'boyfriend,' and tell him the shirt salesbitch picked out for him is ugly right in front of her. It WAS ugly! She starts bringing over more, so I’m like, no, ugly, no, no, ugly, ew, etc. It was fun. It would have been even more fun if he hadn't left the store with 52 other things that salesbitch talked him into.

So of course we've been in this KC together since the mishap, but she hasn't been there. UNTIL. THIS. WEEKEND. Ugh! She's just as petite and Asian and cute as she was the last time, and 'boyfriend's' drool would've hit the floor had I not been there with a tissue.

This time, I made sure we were helped by a nice, young, cute, gay man. My fave! Needless to say, we left KC with only a pair of shoes.

Moral of the story: keep submissive salesbitches away from your hot bf's ladies.

1 comment:

Tricky Rick said...

I love it when KK has a little competition and gets all bitchy! Hotness!