Friday, June 09, 2006

Where the HELL is Suri Cruise?!

People magazine reported that it was 49 days on June 3rd since Little Cruise spawn was born, and we have yet to see the latest little Scientologist. I've been leaning towards Trent's theory that she doesn't really exist, for a while now. I believe that Tom is gay and that he paid "Kate" off, and this whole idiotic, ridiculous, gouge-my-eyes-out-with-a-pen love affair is really just a sham. A SHAM I tell you!!!

If Kate was even REALLY pregnant (I think she just stuffed her face and put on a fake belly for 22 months), there is no way in HELL it's Tom's baby. He was married 12 times and has dated tons of women! If he had any good swimmers he would've knocked up at least one of them, am I right? I think that's why they're hiding her. She probably looks nothing like Tom. I'll bet they accidentally inseminated Katie with the wrong spermies, and little Suri is a little Asian.

Why else in the name of Matt Lauer would they be hiding her?

She probably has something wrong with her and is still in the hospital or something. Ugh! That means that, as usual, I'm a bitch, and am going to hell for the 5th time today.

No comments: