Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ping This!

I was leaving a voicemail for Richard tonight after leaving work, and at the end of my 5-minute message (this is short for me), I said, "OK, well if I don't hear from you tonight, then I'll talk to you on the computer tomorrow! Bye!"

"I'll talk to you on the computer?" What the hell does that mean? Do I have to stand on it while I talk to him? Does he have to stand on it? Huh?

Oh riiiiiiiight, I must've meant I'll "IM" you, or "I'll write to you," or as 'boyfriend' likes to say, "I'll ping you." Does the word "ping" bother anyone else as much as it bothers me?

I'd rather say, "I'll talk to you on the computer."

3 comments:

Tricky Rick said...

Ping is ANNOYING. It's only for those bitches that have Treo's!

Dennis Christie said...

Eff U! Who says Ping in reference to anything other than an Asian who is everywhere!!

kimmyk said...

LOL! You guys are funny! Glad I'm not alone in the ping department. I mean really people!