Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wearing White. In the Rain. Dummy.

I wear a lot of white in the spring and summer. It makes me feel clean and pretty. No, not really, I just like how it looks. After however many years of wearing white, you'd think I would've learned by now not to wear white pants/skirt/shorts when it's raining! To make matters worse, I wear flipflops too! So the flopping of the flipflops flops dirt and rain all over the back of said whiteness. WTF kim!

I just wore white pants and flipflops on Saturday in the rain and got them all dirty and I walked around like that all day. Awful!

Here's the kicker though: I did it again today! To work!

This is me walking to work today (obviously I'm skinnier and prettier than this).















But this is how I have to walk around today. Allllllllll day. Allllllll dirty. I did it again. Bitch!

1 comment:

avm said...

I knew that you were a "dirty girl"