Monday, July 10, 2006

DMB Was Bitchin'!

Saw Sheryl Crow and Dave Matthews Band at Fenway Park on Sat. night. Not much to bitch about b/c it was effing AMAZING! Look how close I was (for most of the show)!!! I was a sneaky little bitch and had Renee-Nay bring me up close w/ her ticket. Woo hoo!
















I did get pretty blasted though and accused this poor guy below of cutting me in line to get beer. I felt so bad I ended up taking a picture w/ him as a way to apologize. What? I am such a drunk weirdo. Who says they're sorry by taking a picture w/ someone? He didn't seem to mind. And he's hot. Look at those eyes! I was too drunk to notice at the time. Damnit kimmyk.















Haha! Look at the girl behind us in this next pic! Talk about a BITCH! Although I have to assume we were being awfully drunk and annoying for her to be looking at us like this. Maybe our flash going off for the hundredth time had something to do w/ it. Just a guess. (Look at my manhands again. Ew! Why do I always insist on inviting them!?)















Just thought I'd share more fun pix! Enjoy bitches!

No comments: