Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Heat Rash!

Let me tell you people, there is nothing funny about a heat rash! I seemed to have developed one on my feet. Yes, both feet. It itches like effing crazy, and it's ugly. Little red bumps have taken over my toes, feet and ankles. Son of a bitch! I guess that's what I get for running in this humid, disgusting weather every morning.

I went to the nurse (we are lucky enough to have one in the building), and the poor woman had to get her face so close to my feet, I'm surprised she didn't keel over. I have pretty nice feet, don't get me wrong, but it's damn hot out! They're a little sweaty and therefore, a little smelly.

See those red bumps on and in between my toes? Heat rash.















Yes, I realize that my second to last toes are fat and that I barely have a nail on my pinky toes. I get that from my pops, so don't knock it.

1 comment:

Tricky Rick said...

Eeeewwwww - feet are nasty (even yours KK!) And I was just about to go to lunch!