Thursday, August 24, 2006

I "Prey" They Get More Beer!

Went to Prey last night w/ Richie for happy 2 hours. I'd been there once b/f on a Saturday night and the place was so fun (once we got through the loooooooooooong line). Oh wait, I think we might've greased the bouncers (suckas). That is beside the point.

Richie and I went there last night b/c it was near Porky's (that's another story all together) and b/c they had amaz drink specials! ($3 Corona's $5 Margarita's $2 Domestic Pints). Can't go wrong w/ that! So he ordered a 5 dolla Margarita and I ordered a Coors Lite draft. Yum.

10 minutes pass (the bartender thought it was social hour)...

Turns out not yum. The Margarita was horrif! Although the look on Richie's face when he realized how horrif it was was priceless (he drank it anyway, of course). AND "I'm sorry, but we're out of Coors Lite draft, but I can give you a bottle." Fine, bring me a bottle.

4 minutes later...

"I'm sorry, we're also out of Coors Lite bottles." Umm...ok, do you have Corona Lite? "Yes! And I'll even give it to you for the $2!" We're talking miracle-caliber here people.

My Corona Lite comes in under 2 minutes. Amaz! Oh wait, there's a friggin' hair on my lime!!! At this point, I don't even care. You'll prob think I'm disgusting, but I picked that damn hair off the lime and shoved it in. Yum!

No comments: