Wednesday, August 30, 2006

J. Lo's Booty is Fake?!?!

Uh oh! Guess what I heard from [I Will Not Reveal My Source! So Don't Ask...]!?!?

J. Lo has butt implants! Ahhhh! Yup! You heard me right! Supposedly a masseuse discovered them when she felt something hard while massaging her bum. She asked J. Lo if she had something in there b/c if she did, she should really tell the masseuse so she doesn't rupture anything. If they rupture you can die! Duh J. Lo!

Supposedly J. Lo just giggled. Of course she giggled! She's laughing at us World! B/c we all believe she's got the biggest, bootylicious-est booty of them all!* I am kind of a J. Lo fan, but what a bitch thinking she can fool us for so long. I'm onto you woman!

Please people, the woman has been losing weight for years everywhere except her butt. I knew I smelled trouble with that one.

I'm not sure I can really take credit for revealing the truth first though. Back in January 2002, a guy in Geneva reported that there is an alien implant in J.Lo's butt. Oh well - Can't win 'em all. hehe

*Actually, I hate her butt. I think it's too damn big, but my opinion doesn't matter here! It's still fake!!!

No comments: