Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Whole Lotta Gay Goin' On

More goss I heard last night when I went out w/ Beej, Stiz and Jules. All news to me! Feel free to tell me if I'm way behind the times, people.

Both Kimora Lee & Russell Simmons are gay! What? Don't they have a child together (not that that matters, I guess)? Supposedly Kimora likes her women butch, which is a pity b/c I was about to go off on the fact that she and Tyra are BFF, and I do not recall Tyra talkin' about any man-luvin' lately...or EVER! They are both kinda dragqueenish. Hmmm...

I know that rumours about Matthew McNaughty being gay have been flying around for ages (Beej), but I heard that too. PLEASE tell me he is NOT gay. I mean if he is, every woman on the face of the earth just lost a little piece of their heart, not to mention a few fantasies. Mmmmm.

Moving right along...Penelope Cruz is too! Listen, I don't care either way if she is or isn't, but I found that one shocking! For the record, I don't usually go that way, but I doubt I'd kick her out if she came a knockin'. (Did I say that out loud)!?!?

OK, time to be all Trent-like and put my conspiracy theory together. It does all makes sense that McNaughty and Cruz bat for the other team. She did date Tom Cruise, and he is DEFINITELY gay! So there was the first cover-up, and look where he ended up (w/ "Kate," the crazies and a fake baby)! And she ended up dating Matthew. Cover-up #2? For both of them? Oh my goodness, this is all coming together so nicely. Hmm...

Where does all this shiz come from, and why do I always fall for it?!?! Except the Tom Cruise thing b/c that's just obvious people.

This is so how rumours start! Bitches like me;)



No way right!?!?

5 comments:

Dennis Christie said...

Yeah, they're all gay. So is Vin Diesel.

kimmyk said...

I had a feeling I was WAY behind! I should've known YOU would know! ;)

Jules said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jules said...

And to add fuel to your fire if you notice, Penelope Cruz dated both Tom and Matthew succeeding movies that she starred with them in respectively, i.e. Vanilla Sky w/ TC and Sahara w. MM. Its all publicity. She is actually lovers with Salma Hayek. :)

jb said...

I did em all.