Thursday, August 10, 2006

Mr. Wright. Mr. David Wright.

I can't help it. I love him. I've been to my fair share of Mets games this season, and whenever I'm there I find myself transfixed on Mr. Wright at least a few times during the game. Then when I leave I fantasize about meeting him for drinks later and congratulating him on his win and excellent play. Then we end up "dating," and we fall in love and get married and have beautiful little Wrights. What's wrong w/ that? It could happen.

I can't believe how great we look together?!?! We're so happy! Awww!




















You have a better fantasy guy? Don't even say Brad Pitt like everyone and their mother. I'll let you say Nick Lachey though b/c sometimes I marry him and have little Lachey's too. I'm such a slut.

P.S. Thank you Big Ry for putting this picture together and making me believe that my dreams of becoming Mrs. Wright can come true! (sigh)

1 comment:

Tricky Rick said...

You do look AMAZ together! :0