Friday, August 11, 2006

Pot in the Park

Oh my goodness. I'm seeing so many funny things in the park lately! This lady whipped a joint out of her backpack, lit it up in plain sight, and started smokin' it right in the park. I'm pretty sure she was homeless, and therefore maybe she considered the park her home and this piece of grass was her couch, and all the people walking by were kind of like her TV. What made me think this? Well, right after she took her first few hits, she rolled over onto her stomach and began to people watch and then proceeded to laugh hysterically at something. I have no idea what. Of course I looked up from my book and tried to find what was so funny, but there was nothing. Must've been one happy doobie.


























P.S. I had to hide my camera phone behind my purse in order to take this picture b/c she kept looking at me! Scary!

1 comment:

Tricky Rick said...

Great pic, sneaky lady!