Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bringing Skinny Back

So when skinny pants started coming back recently, I said to myself, "Bitches please! Those damn pants can't come back b/c only deathly skinny chickies can wear them, and it's rude to the rest of us!"

Then I saw that Gap ad that brought Audrey Hepburn back in a new, hip, skinny black pant commercial that made me go out and try on a pair. Audrey made me do it, I swear. I had absolutely no intention of ever even trying them on until she started dancing in her black skinny pants, and she looked like she was having so much fun in them! So it turns out that chickies who are not deathly skinny can wear them too. Oh yeah, and that clever advertising does work (bastards)!

I loved them, bought them and am wearing them today. Come check me out, bitches!

No comments: