Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The ABC's of VYNL w/ Beej

Went to lunch w/ JB last week, and it was a pissa! The funniest things were happening! There were so many we had to come up w/ a way to remember them all so we could blog about them later, so Beej came up w/ the ABC's.

A is for Aioli...or is it?

Scoping out the menu, I came across the grilled chicken sandwich w/ M. Jack cheese, roasted red peppers and aioli sauce. Silly kimmyk didn't know what aioli sauce was, so I asked Beej, and he told me it was like flavored mayo or something. Then he said, "sometimes I accidentally say 'that boob thing' instead. You know what I'm talking about?" (as he's pointing and circling his boob). So I said, "you mean areola?" to which we both crack up to the point of people staring at us! That's A.

B is for Bend (and snap)!

Our waitor must've been taking notes when he saw Legally Blonde b/c damn girl! He had the Bend and Snap down! He dropped his napkin ever so nonchalantlly right in front of our table, and then w/o bending his legs even a smidge (he was tall too!), he bent over and picked up that napkin, giving us a prime view, and then snapped back up and sauntered off. He should really quit his day job and start giving lessons. V. impressive. Beej just thought he prob was giving us a show just so he could be blogged about. V. possible. That's B.

C is for chip in my cup!

Look at that sucker! I could've cut off my tongue w/ this thing! JB suggested I put ketchup on my tongue and then he would start screaming that I cut myself so we could sue and get free lunch. But that would be bitchy of us.

1 comment:

Tricky Rick said...

I think I had that same glass at Vynl the last time I went!