Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Slut-o-ween

Let me begin by saying that I despise Halloween. I always wait until the last minute to even start thinking about what I'm going to be, and I am so uncreative when it comes to putting together costumes. Not to mention that I am a bit on the frugal side, so I can't justify spending money on a costume that I'll probably only wear once when I can spend it on a new pair of shoes or something.

And let's not forget about how all the sluts come out on Halloween. When did Halloween become Slut-o-ween?!?! Oh right...we've been putting up w/ that for a while now.

Unfortunately, I've spoken a bit too soon on the Slut-o-ween part b/c I went to Ricky's during lunch today to see what I could come up w/ for a costume for this weekend, and we all know what goes on at Ricky's! The aisles were only about a foot and a 1/2 wide, and there were tons of people in there, so talk about tight quarters. Speaking of tight, everything in there is short and tight and meant for skinny people w/ big boobs! What the hell are the rest of us bitches supposed to do? I ended up finding an only semi-dirty, but pretty cute nurse costume that should work. ('Boyfriend' will be my doctor. Grrr.) The picture on the packaging was definitely slutty, but I don't see myself filling it out quite like the skinny, big-boobed chick that was modeling it, so I should be good.

So I get back to work and show a few of my friends the costume, when one of them notices a couple yellow stains on it! Umm...ew! What do we have here? Did someone buy it for a party this past weekend, get jiz all over it, and return it so that some unsuspecting customer (ME!) could purchase it, just to have to go back and return it?!?! Did they think someone would actually wear the dirty, jizzy nurse costume?!

Ew!

This is my costume (the second one, of course)! I have no idea what shoes I'm going to wear w/ it though! It's not that slutty right?

1 comment:

jb said...

What slutty nurse doesn't have "jiz" all over her uniform? Der...It comes with the territory! Pardon the pun.