Thursday, October 12, 2006

Animal Cracker Kick

I can't stop eating effing animal crackers. This has been going on for quite a few months now, and I hadn't had them in years! They're not even Barnum's, they're some "other" brand. Pfff. But, I get a bag almost every day from the kitchen vending maching at work. There are 2 kitchens on each floor, which you think would be plenty, but nooooo. Thank goodness I have access to 3 floors b/c if one damn vending maching is out of my animal crackers, I can always try another one. I've only had to try 3 kitchens in one day though. I'm going for all 6...

3 comments:

Dennis Christie said...

Bring me some tonight!!!

Dennis Christie said...

OK, I am gonna BITCH about the animal crackers. I just opened the bag, popped one in my mouth & bit my lip.

I'm BLEEDING because of you!

And right when it happened I had to show stuff to potential clients. With a bloody lip. Then, after they left, I put a Kleenex on my lip and it got stuck there.

Woe!

And btw, these animal crackers are gross. I want Barnum's/Nabisco next time!!!

kimmyk said...

Hi from one KimmyK to another.

Sounds like you might need a 12 step program.

I'm just sayin.