Tuesday, October 10, 2006

No Love

It turns out that my 10-yr HS reunion might not happen anymore. Hmm...maybe b/c I am the ONLY person to respond to the invite. What the hell does that make me? I have no idea, but it's quite sad that my old classmates aren't showing any love. Was it something I said?

Maybe it has something to do w/ the fact that I only graduated w/ 42 people in my class, but still...I was expecting at least a few more bitches besides me to show up!

I guess I'll just stay home and watch a little Romy & Michelle and reminisce...

2 comments:

Tricky Rick said...

Poor Kimmi K! We can have a Chiat reunion instead. I'll wear the purple dress if you wear the red! We can do the "Time After Time" dance with the Lady Spence!

kimmyk said...

What's funny about this idea, is that we probably would do it:)

mwah!