Thursday, October 05, 2006

Give Me Some Effing Tarter Sauce!

Went to the fry-up at the Little Mermaid last night w/ Richie, DEC and Trace.

Please note *It's actually called the "fish fry" at the "Mermaid Inn," but I get it wrong every time. I can't be perfect all the time, people!

Anywho, turns out they don't serve tarter sauce w/ the fish , which HELLO! What else does tarter sauce go w/ except fish?!?! The waitress informed us that, "the fish is so good, you don't need tarter sauce w/ it." They will, however, give you every other condiment under the sun, and I prefer ketchup, so I was fine w/ just that on my fish.

Richard, however, was NOT happy about this! He wanted his effing tarter sauce! So next time we go, we are bringing little packets of tarter sauce w/ us. Enough to hand them out to the whole damn restaurant if need be! So there.

No comments: