Tuesday, October 31, 2006

How NOT to do Yoga: Part II

So I was telling 'boyfriend's' sister about my little yoga mishap yesterday b/c she's the queen of yoga, and she laughed of course, but then told me that it happens quite often so not to worry! So there all you peeps laughing at me! It happens all the time! Even though it was damn funny!

She then proceeded to tell me that falling over out of your headstand is the least that could happen, and I was like, "Why 'boyfriend's sister'? What else could happen?" For the record, I am a bit embarrassed to even write this...

She said that many people tend to pass a bit of gas while doing yoga b/c you're all relaxed and in so many different position, and that the whole room stinks esp when you're in a small studio.

Oh, well that's effing great! Something to look forward to! Thank goodness the studio at NYSC is BIG!

2 comments:

jb said...

Another risk is severely damaging your neck like I did and never doing yoga again. Personally, I'd rather fart.

Dennis Christie said...

Yep, I f'd my neck up big time doing this once. Haven't done yoga since. Except "Child's Pose" when I am hungover...