Friday, October 27, 2006

The Killers Rocked NYC!

I was way too hungover yesterday to even think about what I was going to write about The Killers show I went to w/ Richie, Trace and Andy B. (from work) the other night at The Theatre at MSG. So I waited until today, but today I'm feeling lazy. So I've decided that it's just easiest to link to Richard's review since we tend to have the same opinions on these types of things.

A couple things Richard did not note about our night was that A. we saw Nigel Barker, noted fashion photographer at our fave pub beforehand. He was w/ some dirty guys though, and he didn't even look that good, so I'm surprised at myself for even mentioning the siting. And B. we had so many beers and Jagerbombs and captain and cokes that we were having a bit of a love fest for a while where we were hugging and kissing cheeks and telling each other how much we love each other. And then after every time we hugged, etc. we'd say, wow, we're drunk. It was funny. At the time. I swear.

No comments: