Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Cockroach Made Me Cry!

So 'boyfriend' and I came home last night from getting our new car (yay), and I got all my stuff out of the car and waited for him to get all his shiz together (FYI, I am constantly waiting for him - I have no patience, and he's slow as all hell - so annoying). Anyhoo, the parking attendant and I are standing there with our hand on our hips, tapping our feet (not really) waiting for my slow-ass (but hot) man, when I feel something land on the back of my neck and get tangled in my hair. Right away I start yelling, "ew, ew, there's a moth in my hair, get it out, get it out, ew, get it out, ew, there's a moth!" as I'm batting at it and trying to get it untangled from my hair to no avail. Next thing you know, Superman parking attendant comes rushing over, grabs the "moth" out of my hair, throws it on the ground, where "moth" morphs into a cockroach, and then gets STOMPED ON by Superman parking attendant!

I tell you! When I saw that it was a roach, I immediately got the heebie jeebies and burst into tears! I didn't even mean to! I don't know what happened, but the flood gates opened, and tears were streaming down my face! Obviously, I'm not a big fan of anything creepy crawly, and this includes disgusting, dirty, NYC cockroaches!

Where was 'boyfriend' while all of this was going on, and why wasn't he my superhero of the day? He was STILL getting all his stuff out of the car. You'd better believe he made me a yummy dinner to make up for not saving my life! I should invite that parking attendant over for dinner.

No comments: