Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sag-Ass

I bought a pair of black dress pants from The Gap about a month ago (no, not my skinny jeans). I've only worn them a few times, but they are already stretched out to the point that I can't even wear them! So yesterday I had a work thing that I had to be early for, so I got dressed quickly w/o even thinking that the pants were a bit saggy (b/c they had just been washed and weren't all that stretched out yet), and dashed off to work.

As I was leaving the conference room during lunchtime, after having been sitting all morning, I realized that my pants were a bit baggy, especially in the butt. Like really saggy, actually. I even noticed a girl looking at my butt, and I was like oh shiz, it must look really bad! Well, that was the last straw.

I had to go back to the meeting for the rest of the day, and all I wanted to do was go buy myself a new pair of pants! I would've just left after work and gone home at 5:30, but we were having a cocktail hour after work (actually a cocktail 4 hours, but who's counting) so I couldn't go out w/ sag-ass!!! As soon as I had the chance I went out and bought myself a hot pair of black pants, changed into them, and went to cocktail 4 hours feeling much more comforbale (and kinda hot if I do say so myself).

So maybe I was a little rash in just going out and buying a new pair of pants after the day was almost over, but oh well. I guess having sag-ass was better than having swamp-ass!

For the record, I do not recommend searching for a picture of a "wet butt" while at work. Someone might think you're a bit pervy.

No comments: