Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Chipped My Nail

You know I'm having a blog brain block when I'm bitching about chipping my nail polish. But I can't help it. I did my nails last night w/ my new 2nd fave fall/winter color, Wicked by Essie, (first is Sole Mate), and I was soooo good about letting them dry perfectly, only to wake up to a chip (how, I do not know). Normally I can't sit still long enough to let them dry all the way, and I end up ruining at least one nail. And if I don't completely ruin one, I smudge them on something (doing dishes, washing/drying my hands, picking my nose (not really on that last one:)).

My friend Mike once told me I had alien hands, and this pic kinda proves it. Not sure if that's better than "man hands" or not...

Don't even get me started on the hangnail on my first finger.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

I hate when I get my nails did and they get a print on them from the sheets.

Your hands are sort of big, but by no means "man hands".

Hangnails suck. I agree.