Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I Didn't Steal It!

I took this Thursday off from work (work gave us Friday), so I'm using the days to finish up a few last minute holiday chores (2 more gifts to buy, wrap gifts, pack, load the car, clean the apt., etc.).

But last night it was discovered that my new ski jacket still has the security tag attached to it! This means that if I don't go (on one of my days off!!!) back to the store to get it removed, every ski shop I go into over my ski vacation next week will think I stole it! I don't even know if I have the receipt. What if I get to Princeton Ski Shop, and they think I stole it? Ugh!


They are, btw, is my new fave ski shop ever! Everyone was so nice and helpful, not like most sales people in NYC! They even told us when we bought our ski equipment that everything would be going on sale in a week so to bring the receipt back the following week to get all the sale prices! How amazing is that!? The only thing they didn't do...take the effing tag off my jacket. Hopefully they take it off for me...


One of my days off is ruined all b/c of this little friggin' tag. Maybe I'm just being lazy. Actually, it kinda looks like a pregnancy test, doesn't it? Ha! Not that I would know. That's not a hint. I'm not knocked up. Promise.

No comments: