Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sorry Williams-Sonoma

I decided to stop in a Williams-Sonoma last night to do a bit of holiday shopping. I only have 2 more gifts to buy, and one of them is for one of 'boyfriend's' family members, so it has to be good. We draw names out of a hat (with a $35 max), and I got his aunt. I figured I could get her something nice in Williams-Sonoma for that amount.

Usually I just go in for the free treats, so I stopped in the front of the store for some delicious warm apple cider to enjoy while I shopped. I started shopping, sipping my cider and enjoying the warmth in my belly. Ahh, I love the holidays. Upon finishing my cider and still finding nothing for "aunt," I made my way to the back of the store where they were serving pumpkin spice cake treats. The smell just sucked me in.

I then proceeded to the other side of the store where I found some beautiful bakewear and mixing bowls and other shiz I thought "aunt" would like. Unfortch the bolws I like (kinda like these, only not) were way the hell in storage so I had to wait while they walkie-talkied to the back. As I believe I've mentioned once or 80 times b/f, I have NO PATIENCE. Ten minutes later (it was prob only 5 but felt like 10), I'm still wandering around waiting for bowls. When the stock boy finally appears, he has the wrong. effin'. bowls. in his hands. Lack of patience clicks on "high," and I say, "oh, not a problem, I'll just keep looking around while you go get them," meanwhile I'm planning on sneaking out and leaving the damn bowls behind. So I slowly mosey over the other side of the store, peek up at the sales lady and notice that she's still looking at me. Damn it. Look away you silly sales lady, I'm trying to make a mad dash for the door! As soon as she turns away, I grab some more delicious apple cider and run for it.


I think "aunt" would like these better anyway, so I'll go back this weekend after they've forgotten my evil, sneaking-out-behind-their-backs face.



1 comment:

kimmyk said...

First thing I do when I get to the mall is hit the Williams-Sonoma store and get me a big ole cup of warm apple cider. that shit is like crack.

nice bowls though.

~kimmyk [blogger sucks]