Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Foot Phobe Feelin' Fine

I'll bet you're all wondering how my feet are now that I've finally gone to the foot doc. Turns out, I have been in denial for a couple years and I do in fact have bunions. Greaaaaaat. The doctor wasn't scary at all though, and he barely touched my feet. Must've been the smell.

Some X-rays were taken, and I don't need surgery b/c they're not THAT bad...yet. BUT, in order to prevent them from getting worse, I have to get orthodics. OMG, now I am a big foot nerd. But that's the price I'll have to pay for no more foot pain! Oh yeah, along w/ almost $500 b/c insurance doesn't cover them.

INSURANCE BITCHES!

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Y'know, I'm thankful to have my feet cause they get me where I gotta go, but I hate looking at feet. I don't know how people can do that everyday.

Like can you imagine the really gross ones? Yik.

Texas said...

I noted your comment on the hick KimmyK's great blog. You are the sophisticated New Yorker, sex-in-the-city, the cab, the phone booth, the club bathroom, the locker room, the staten Island ferry car depot type of KimmyK.

Thats how I keep you two seperated in my mind.

King Shocka Khan

Infecting KimmyK blogs throughout the web