Friday, January 05, 2007

Piece of Crap Phone

'Boyfriend' gave me his Treo since he got a blackberry through work. I've been waiting for it for a couple months now b/c I love the look of it (and of course it's capabilities and whatnot). He warned me it was going to give me some trouble, but of course I wanted the cool phone, so I said I didn't care. Now it freezes up on my like crazy, and I want to throw it on the ground and jump on it. But I won't. Because I look pretty damn cool w/ it. Oh yeah, that's right, you know you want one.

2 comments:

Dennis Christie said...

What model did you get? My first 650 froze up ALL the time but then I lost it & the replacement worked great.

I just upgraded to the 680 - it's more Blackberry-esque (meaning it looks & feels cheaper). I'm ambivalent about it at best.

kimmyk said...

It's the 700p, and I obviously have no idea what that means:) I definitely like it, but there are times when I get a call and it won't let me pick it up b/c the touchscreen freezes. Annoying!