Friday, January 26, 2007

The Sugar Drawer

I'm in an extra bitchy mood today b/c not only am I ridiculously tired and hungover, but the rash on my face is still there and it doesn't look any better. I can't wait to go to the salon later and show them and make them give me free shit.

On a new note, my bitchiness is affecting my day in many ways. Just a little while ago I got pissed off at the sugar drawer at work b/c all the packets are out of order, not to mention the kitchen is a mess. Your mother doesn't live here people...clean up your own shit.

Ok, so the sugar drawer thing is just my OCD kicking in, but this is not the first day that I've found myself organizing the sugar drawer. There are sections for a reason!





Look at this mess!

2 comments:

Dennis Christie said...

LOL!! That would drive me totally insane. And I would start doing all sorts of passive aggressive things in the kitchen.

kimmyk said...

That would drive me bonkers too, but as long as you can tell the yellow from the blue and from the pink I think you're golden. I think that's why they color coordinate the packs don't you? I mean so when thrown in a drawer you know what color it is that you want.